Dr. Mark Reecer is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Management. He has over 20 years of work comp experience, and he routinely provides Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs) for the Indiana Workers’ Compensation Board.
Dr. Reecer has lectured extensively and has authored multiple publications that promote his specialty and the use of treatment modalities to eliminate pain, improve function and avoid surgery.
- Board Certified (double): Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management
- MD: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- BA: Biology, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Chief Resident: Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Voted Top Doc by his peers, Fort Wayne Business Journal 2005, 2006, 2007, 2012
- BioTE® Certified Practitioner, 2012
- Discseel Certified Practitioner, 2018
To find out more about Dr. Reecer, DOWNLOAD HIS CV BY CLICKING HERE